Part of it stems from wanting to make sure I remember to thank God for everything. I know I take too much for granted. We had a missions trip presentation this past Sunday at church from a gal who went to Inner Mongolia to help teach teachers, and she did a great job pointing out how much Americans have to be thankful for. (On a side note, she wants me to go with the team next year...)
Part of it also comes from the next lesson plan we're doing for youth group: the memorial stones in Joshua 4:4-9. I need something concrete to flip through every once in a while to make me stop and remember the blessings.
Part of it comes from a really beautiful post that Susan did when she was tagged for six things. I love the twist she took by using pictures to go with her list. It's something I've been toying with for recording childhood memories--so far I have a picture of chocolate and blueberry muffins and my mini tea set. Both are related to my mom's sisters.
And part of it is due to a library presentation in a couple weeks. I want to have a few creative scrapbooks to show off, and this would be one of them.
So, anyway, here is the start of my pictures.
I'll try to update once a month with this. And show you the album.
Book recommendation: Six Innings by James Preller
Recipe recommendation: Lime glazed cookies
Restaurant recommendation: Giordano's
1 comment:
go go go! you will NOT regret it! oh, it would be so great for you to get over to China (Inner Mongolia).
Post a Comment