1.24.2009

hearts galore

I was determined this week to make sure I have something for the DCM dare, and wonder of wonders, I actually can participate in another round-up as well! Amy's been posting sketches on Fridays for a while, but I haven't jumped in yet. This time, they seem to fit together, and I have a variety pack order that can use this design, too!


So, without further ado:


10 comments:

Erin said...

How pretty! I love how simple, yet elegant you've made this card!

Kathy said...

ohhh I do like this card. Great Red & White colourway

aardvarkpest said...

What a beautiful and elegant card.

librariane said...

Thanks! I was excited how well the simplicity worked for the design. :)

Lythan said...

elegant really is the best word for this card. Just beautiful

Yankee in England said...

I love the diffrent sizes and textures of all the hearts! Great job on the sketch.

SueH said...

Why it is that Red and White always looks so stunning together and your card is no exception.

AmyR said...

This card is stunning in it's simplicity - I LOVE that textured heart - it's perfect! Thanks for playing along!

gianna said...

what are some of your blogs taht you look at for the creative part of your life. i was thinking that maybe i would like to participate! i love your card by the way!

librariane said...

Gianna--two of them are referenced in this post: Daring Cardmakers and Amy's. What kinds of things do you want to participate in? Theme or sketch?