1.09.2009

store update

Okay, so those of you who boycott Valentine's Day might as well go on to your next blog update, as this post is all about the 'day of love'. (yes, even I am gagging at that)


The next big (candy) holiday is fast approaching and you may not have even recovered from Christmas yet, so I'm here to remind you about getting your card(s) ordered now for Valentine's Day (though if anyone needs Groundhog's Day cards, let me know--I'll come up with something for ya). There are several at Stamp n' Stitch that work, so pop over there to see what tickles your fancy!


If any of you have kids that give out cards to their class, send me an email with how many you need (and specify which style) and I can fix you up with a pack. Also indicate what you'd like me to say on the inside, as most cards are blank.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Our stores have been stocking V-Day goods for weeks now. Think I would gag less over the day itself if it was allowed to come in due time.
You know the Easter bunnies will hit the shelves just as we are opening our heart-shaped boxes of chocolates. ; }

Happy New Year, Ruhama!

librariane said...

Agreed--it seems the bad economy is making it worse, too...