It wasn't always easy--D wasn't used to Mom being gone for such a long time and was a bit clingy (but so dang cute you couldn't help but pick him up every time he asked for it), which made the girls a little harder to please. Thankfully, my cousin Melody came over to help out Saturday and Sunday afternoons. She even took M to a birthday party on Saturday, afterward picking up corn for dinner!
9.02.2009
importunate
This past weekend I spent in MN. My SiL wanted to attend a scrapbooking retreat with her friends and my brother had to work, so they asked if I wanted to come up and fill in the gaps where they wouldn't be home. I said sure and drove up Friday during the day and stayed until Monday.
It wasn't always easy--D wasn't used to Mom being gone for such a long time and was a bit clingy (but so dang cute you couldn't help but pick him up every time he asked for it), which made the girls a little harder to please. Thankfully, my cousin Melody came over to help out Saturday and Sunday afternoons. She even took M to a birthday party on Saturday, afterward picking up corn for dinner!
There wasn't much time for photos, but I got a couple of cute ones:


It wasn't always easy--D wasn't used to Mom being gone for such a long time and was a bit clingy (but so dang cute you couldn't help but pick him up every time he asked for it), which made the girls a little harder to please. Thankfully, my cousin Melody came over to help out Saturday and Sunday afternoons. She even took M to a birthday party on Saturday, afterward picking up corn for dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad you could do that. Bjoyful
Loved the pictures - I'm so glad you could help out.
you know you are the best, right?
really and truly awesome.
thank you so much!
my kids were so happy to have you there and the pics make me giggle.
thanks so much!
Yes, I love how Brin husks corn--one half leaf at a time! :D
Post a Comment