8.26.2009

mock polaroid

Okay folks, which one do you like better? The card without the scrawl on the bottom or the one with the memory written on the bottom? Let me know in the comments section.


I'm planning to sell these as a pack in our store.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the one with the scrawl along the bottom, it adds a personal touch; and the font is fun - just like the picture. The other one without the scrawl looks unfinished because of the blank space at the bottom. Maybe if you enlarged that one and made it bleed off the page, that concept would work better. In the meantime however, I like the one with the text.

So, where are you selling these again?? Hope all is well!

-Katie Moreno (Dannenberg)

Scott Carson said...

Both are nice. Probably though the one with the scrawl will sell better or make the picture larger so that it goes to the edges with no white space. The white space makes you feel like something should be there...just my silly, subjective opinion.

what store?

Scott Carson

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture but definitely like the one with the scrawled lettering better. Yes, it adds a personal touch and I just never buy blank cards. :-) they look great.

Kathy said...

Love the "scrawl"!

Carissa said...

The one with the scrawl seems more polaroidy.

gianna said...

I like the one with the handwriting, too.

Anonymous said...

The one with the writing is more satisfying. Bjoful.

Cathe said...

The one on the right.

librariane said...

Thanks, everyone! I was leaning towards that one, too, as Carissa said 'more polaroidy'. Now to decide if I make the pack all the same or have a variety of mock polaroid cards...

And for those who asked, if you click on the the word 'store' in this post, you'll get taken to my etsy store.

Jen said...

I agree with the others. Really like the one with the words. Great picture!!