So the other day, I was waiting for Chip to get his paint mixed at Menards and wandered over to the
Pittsburgh Paints display. I suddenly thought that I should pick up some chips as inspiration and was further delighted to find that not only were the colors fun, the names were fun, too!
I decided to mix and match some by their name to see what I can come up with.
Here's the first one I put together and implemented:
Honey Toast
Rise-N-Shine
Bran Muffin
Belgian Chocolate
Using those basic color ideas, I made this card:


3 comments:
i LOVE it! and i love your inspiration. my mom just told me about pittsburgh paints and how "wonderful" they are!
Thats neat!
But chocolate for breakfast?
Yeah! I have a Viennese coffee recipe that uses chocolate and honey. Mmmm...
I just love the names they came up with for their paint colors. I have two more sets to work with!
Post a Comment