12.04.2009

sepia

Yay! I thought I'd have to forego the DCM dare again this week, but one of the cards I made last night for tomorrow's craft fair fits!

The dare this week is to make a thank you card in sepia tones. The base color is a little funky in these photos, but it is a cream card. And to be truly sepia, I wouldn't have the yellow ribbon, but ...

So, without further ado:

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I really love your design here, Ruhama, especially the button - it just finishes it off perfectly

Anonymous said...

Its a really lovely minimalist card - the button just adds that something extra. :)

Vanessa.

Anonymous said...

a great simple but effective design.thanks for taking part in this weeks DCM challenge.

librariane said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm excited that this one is gender neutral, too.

Lynda said...

Absolutely lovely card it's so clean and 'fresh'. Thank you for joining in with my very first Dare.

Lynda xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely simple card.

Glenda

Lythan said...

that is beautiful Ruhama. I hope the fair went well. Thanks for Daring this week:)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely clean card. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Anesha