6.07.2010

produce

We are (hopefully) going to be up to our ears in fruit!






What I need are suggestions. Is there something you'd like to see me tackle and then post the recipe and results? Of course, I'm not lacking options, so if I don't get any responses, I'm not completely at a loss. I just don't have a specific direction right now!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Do I see peaches and raspberries? Mmmmm...don't know if they will ripen at same time, but a Peach Melba cobbler, shortcake, or crisp might be worth exploring. : )

How lovely and lucky to grow your own. I miss the days before I left home, when I tended my mom's garden every morning. Now, I get there once a week, but it's not quite the same.

librariane said...

Yep, our peach tree is loaded this year! I'm hoping the ants won't get to them before we do.

Peach Melba sounds great--I'll add it to the list--thanks!