We had a mini family reunion for our trip to Alaska this year, as almost all of Chip's immediate family was able to come or be there at the same time we were! Most of the trip was centered in Talkeetna, with a side trip up to Denali National Park and a couple days at each end of the trip in Anchorage.
Book recommendation: H.I.V.E. by Mark Walden
Recipe recommendation: Blackberry Lime Cake
Parody recommendation: 8-Bit Dr. Horrible
1 comment:
That's a pretty awesome picture roll!
Oh, and about the Denali ice cream. I can't tell you if it's good. Chris had me return it since the top was sliced open with a box cutter. So I had to return it and got Denali edition Moose Tracks Frozen yogurt.
However, we still haven't broke into it. I'll let you know when we get there.
Hey, when we come to visit in october, can we talk blog business. I need some advice. Thanks!
Post a Comment