There are a couple of lists out there about knowing you're a food blogger when... and I think I'm starting to fall into some of those items. It became clear to me when I started editing pictures from Alaska and discovered I have 6 pictures of the cooked or cooking salmon from Sunday night's dinner. Six! That's only one meal! More AK pics coming soon!
So Chris was really jealous that you got to go to Denali. So when I bought ice cream the other day, I got Kemps Moose Tracks--Denali edition! I thought, "if we can't go there, at least we can pretend to eat it!"
2 comments:
So Chris was really jealous that you got to go to Denali. So when I bought ice cream the other day, I got Kemps Moose Tracks--Denali edition! I thought, "if we can't go there, at least we can pretend to eat it!"
Is it good? I really like Moose Tracks.
Post a Comment