Did you realize it's only 58 days until Christmas? And if you're shopping for cards or gifts, you've got less time than that?
Hence Stamp n' Stitch is going to start listing cards and goodies that you can get (free shipping!) for your loved ones that might seem a little more holiday oriented... including items like this card (which isn't listed yet because I really want to add ornaments to it):
And guess what? This card works great for the Daring Cardmakers dare this week, which focuses on felt! My felt tree is hand-cut and the trunk is a piece of (very thin) wood I snatched off my hubby's workshop floor.
7 comments:
Great card and love the free hand tree with the " stolen wood " lol
Marie
Fab card, I love the dotty sky, makes for a great background. :)
Thanks for playing along with this week's dare. :D
gorgeous card - love the tree, fab use of repuposed wood too :D
jo xx
I love the colours what you used - they making rael winter mood. This card is very pretty!
Zuz. x x
This is just the cutest card! Thank you for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers this week.
What a lovely card, that tree is great! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x
What a cute card and love the way you have inked the background and of course the felt Christmas tree.
:)
Post a Comment