10.29.2011

sugarplum

As I promised, more holiday-like cards are going to be popping into the shop (and thus, the blog), and here's another one!

It also is perfect for the OWL challenge: red and white/cream! Yay!




Now, I don't know what sentiment to include, so if anyone has a suggestion, that would be fabulous. Generally, I put something cutesy: 'sweet pea' with the pea stamp, for example, or 'best of the bunch' with the carrot stamp. Ideas welcome!

9 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

"Have a sweet holiday!" LOL, that is the best I can do. But really, this doesn't need a sentiment at all. The iconic candy cane stands nicely alone, don't you think? I do, especially for the spirit of the OLW challenge, which you captured so well!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I agree with Susan, no sentiment needed. The candy cane definitely tells you what it is all about. I really like this card!

Anne said...

The perfect image for this colourscheme, love it!
Anne
x

Donelda said...

yes, it is a perfect card for the olw challenge! So cute!!

Mynn xx said...

I think you could even shorten Susan's to just "Sweet" and use it for anything--thank you, thinking of you, OR holiday!!! LOVE your candy cane!!!

librariane said...

Thanks everyone!

I do agree it doesn't need anything, but I really like the idea of using the word 'sweet' in cursive. I don't want to put anything inside, so some sort of sentiment seems needed.

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple and fun!

kingstonmama said...

That candy cane worked perfectly for the red and white challenge. Fabulous! :) Ann

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm always a fan of a simple Merry Christmas! The image is perfect for the red and white theme.