12.21.2011

stimulate

So the 12 Tags for this year are accomplished... but not by me.


I've done a few more though, and wanted to share a bit.


This one isn't Christmasy (and incomplete--I'm hoping to add a word to it, though I'm not sure what yet. Tim has a lot of those: believe, wish, etc.), but I wanted to play around with a technique shared on Day 9 of 2011:




This one has a jumble of them as inspiration:




And then I discovered a site that makes a 'girly' set of tags (along with Tim) and had a whole new batch to play along/around with!


This one uses buttons and lace to make it feminine:




And this is another one where I just wanted to play around with a technique shared (sorry it's so blurry...):




Here's the one I did first, just to test it out. Unfortunately, my gold paint was gloppy and didn't spread very well, so this didn't turn out like it should have. I'll have to get more tulle-like ribbon and try again, but with newer paint!


No comments: