7.13.2012

bling

It's been ages since I've done challenges, but this one seemed easy: add a little sparkle to a birthday card. I also saw a really neat technique that I wanted to try: putting ink on your acrylic block. I used Distress Inks and it looks kinda cool. 


So, without further ado, here's my One Layer Wednesday contribution:



8 comments:

Nan G said...

Cool...it even picked up the outline shape of your block! Nicely done!

Susan said...

I never have been able to get a good stamp using the acrylic block..you did a great job with it! Cool card!

Deanna said...

Awesome Card!! I never have seen this technique what a great idea!

librariane said...

I'm planning to do some experimenting with the block stamping soon and post about it! Stay tuned!

Darnell said...

Thanks for the great tip! That's a new one on me and I can't wait to give it try.

Carol said...

Neat background stamping...I've never tried this...you've inspired me to do so!

kingstonmama said...

Lovely. I've tried that method with the acrylic block and it's fun, although you never know what you're going to get. Maybe that's part of the fun. Your background turned out great. Ann Y.

Bonnie said...

Like Susan, I've never had any luck with this technique. You've got it mastered though and it makes me want to try again. Beautiful card!