2.08.2013

distill

I have to admit I love Instagram. 

Having all those fun filters is invigorating. Sometimes I want to create several looks using just the one photo, but then my feed would be clogged with the same picture, over and over. Oh, my feed? See that new button over there? That camera? That goes to my Instagram feed. (Many I post on Facebook, but quite a few I don't. Now you can catch up.)

Imagine my delight, then, when I finally got into the new editing features tab of Photobucket.  An array of filters! Yea! A place to play around without clogging anything up! 

We've gotten some great snowfalls the past couple of days, and I managed to capture Mrs. Cardinal waiting her turn for the feeder. The original is really quite boring (and a little nondescript), but when I put the photo through the series of filters on Photobucket, some turned out really nifty. Like this one:


My Instagram use won't diminish, but I'll be doing a bit more playing within Photobucket, when I've got something I'd like to see through more than one filter. 

No comments: