4.06.2013

comfit

Remember Chip's cupcakes? I had leftover blackberry frosting and it's been languishing in the fridge, waiting for me to either a. make more cupcakes or b. find the perfect use for it.

Fortunately for our waistlines, b. happened first.

As Easter approached, a bunch of the blogs in my reader started touting things to make for the holiday. This included homemade buttercreams! And thanks to my mom cleaning a few of her cupboards, I had a candy mold to use (rather than free form as the original recipe there does). So I bought some Ghiradelli chocolate and got to work.












A little time consuming, but these are totally worth it, even if you don't have a mold and go free form! They have to be stored in the fridge so they don't melt, and I'd recommend letting them warm up a bit before you eat one.

Note: those following my Instagram got a sneek peak of these!

No comments: