10.01.2013

lilliputian

100 Proof Press is holding a new contest on their FB page: MOO cards. I had never heard of these before, but was intrigued, as I've always loved small things. These cards measure 1⅛" x 2¾".

Little did I know: there's an entire industry around these!

So. I made a couple and think they're rather addicting. Mine are all being made on watercolor paper and colored with Distress Inks. Then stamped with a 100 Proof Press image (for this contest--I'm certainly going to branch out after this!).



Once I had a couple done, I wondered 'what the heck will I do with these now?' One idea that popped into my head was a black and white card with the full stamp:



And then add the MOO as a spot of color:




The only thing missing on this card is the word 'soar' in a nice scrawl--still working on exactly how I want that to look. Then it'll be listed in the shop!

1 comment:

Simona Carini said...

This is really nice! (even without the scrawl)