Year five of National Bundt Day! And that means it's a lemon year!
A couple of years ago, Chip's sister got us a subscription for Midwest Living for Christmas--we ended up enjoying this magazine so much we extended the subscription. This is where I found this year's bundt recipe.
I didn't alter anything in the recipe (linked below), and it's pretty easy to follow, so I'll just barrage you with photos. This is a very tasty cake (even if you're not a big fennel fan, like me).
Book recommendation: Altered by Jennifer Rush
Recipe recommendation: Toasted Fennel-Lemon Cake
Game recommendation: Kingdom Rush
3 comments:
Hmm...Lemon and fennel. Interesting. I love lemon cake. I like fennel. Looks pretty, too. :)
Definitely prettier than Gretchen's! HOwever, Gretchen WAS able to pull it off in the end!
Love the combo of these flavors! What a lovely Bundt! Thanks for baking with me again for National Bundt Day :) - mary the food librarian
Post a Comment