11.08.2013

tasty

Remember that random gift thing I tried to do several years ago? Well, here's a project that I started in JUNE of 2009 (!) that finally got delivered.

Betsy and I became friends a long time ago, lost contact, and then found each other again thanks to FB. She mentioned wanting to make a cookbook scrapbook for her daughter, so I thought a cookbook clipboard would be a neat project to try. I combined a few ideas to get this final project--some from Donna Downey, some from a random idea sheet I found in my stash and a fun website.

Here's what I began with:
Then I created the background, made the cover and worked on dividers and blank pages:





Want one of your own? I promise it won't take years to get it to you. Just shoot me an email with the theme you'd like and I'll get it set for you!


You could also feature photos in the clip.

Book recommendation: Juniper Berry by M.P. Kozlowsky
Recipe recommendation: Butternut Squash Cassoulet
YouTube recommendation: Cups via Tap Dance

No comments: