3.01.2014

store update

It's Stamp n' Stitch anniversary month! That means a fun giveaway or two! First up, a fun book chock full of card making ideas:



If you'd like to win this book, leave a comment on this blog post and then check the giveaway widget. I'll pick a winner at the end of the month!


13 comments:

As He Leads is Joy said...

I use note cards and some thank you cards.

Jennie said...

I use Birthday and thank you cards.

Susan said...

I use a lot of cards. I use probably misc. cards the most. I will use just about any card and make it fit the occasion.

I think I will follow your blog, if blogger will let me. ;)

susan

Cari said...

Let me know what type of card you tend to use the most. Birthday? Thank you? All occasion? All of the above. :)

Sharon said...

Hmm, I think I most often send a "just because" card. Although my girls are my card markers and senders in the house.

Angel said...

Birthday and all occasion are tied. Then Thank You cards.

Julie Carns said...

Birthday cards, thank you notes, welcome baby cards (lots of those with 6 weddings last year!) ;)

Jenn said...

Ooh great giveaway!
I like cards for no reason a LOT. :) Second would be Birthdays.
Thanks for sharing!

Rebekah Burroughs (BekahB) said...

I use birthday cards the most.

Sheila said...

I love just because cards!

Barb H said...

neat! thanks to Cathe for tipping me off on this great giveaway

Mary B said...

I like to send just because cards but I also send quite a few birthday cards. :-)

Michele said...

I mostly use birthday cards, but I love to send them for just about anything.