2.28.2014

primarily

I've been itching to get another Tiddly Inks challenge done, but my mojo left the building for a few days*. 

Today I decided to just play with it and see what happens. The challenge for this round is primary colors. I had printed out a bunch of the Lilli Claire images, hoping they would be a big hit at Christmas. And I think they would have been, too, if I had actually gotten my act together and colored them!

So here she is in red, yellow and blue! I used colored pencils to color her and the candy cane, then used a die cut frame and stamped some lines for a bit more pattern in the background (masking so they wouldn't leak out of the frame).







*Did you see my DCM post about a bunch of half finished cards? Yeah, they're still sitting half finished...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even if you say your mojo has "left the building" the card came out fabulous. Love how you paired the colors and of course Lille Claire is super adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks and here's to you finding your Mojo!
//Tabbatha DT

librariane said...

Thanks! Somehow Tiddly Ink images manage to come out fabulously, despite mojo or lack thereof. :)