8.11.2009

assortment

So I posted a fun thing on Facebook (FB):

5 potentially random things. Emphasis on the "random."

I'll pick 5 random people from those who reply to this and send you something random. I know others have said the first 5, but I'm going to make it even more unpredictable and will give everyone the feeling they have a chance.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be a mixed CD. It may be a poem. I may draw or paint something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

I got several entreaties and can finally show you the first random gift I've sent out. And there's still time to get in on the gig! Just make sure you leave a comment, either here or on FB. You also may want to include your mailing address... or email it to me.

My friend/business partner moved to Idaho (I know--IDAHO) because her hubby got an awesome job offer and I wanted to send a fun care package to her. She is like me when it comes to teas, so I put together a tea party in a box.

It includes homemade ginger mint tea, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, a cornbread to bake in a can mix and mixed berry jam.

Blatant self promotion: wanna send a fun care package to someone far away? Let me know and we can discuss if you want to fill the box up yourself or have me do it.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Sing me up! Sounds like fun!
aunt Ann

Jennifer Moore said...

Here's a giveaway that might work out for you.

http://www.megcabot.com/diary/?p=980

I love Meg Cabot.

librariane said...

Very cool--thanks, Jennifer!

Heather said...

You always amaze me at the amount of energy you seem to have. :)

librariane said...

But I'm not the one hiking through mountains... ;)