8.15.2009

lacy days

Hey, I'm able to do the two birds with one stone thing here! It's been a while since I participated, but the sketch over at Prairie Paper & Ink jumped out at me this time (click on the link to see the sketch), so I used it in conjunction with the Daring Cardmaker's dare: lace.

Two things I have to admit: 1. I stretched part of the sketch to accommodate the photo and 2. I really wanted to try the part 4 suggestion of the dare, but couldn't come up with anything that would be laced foodwise. So I feel like I took the easy way out here... oh well.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card Ruhama, this would make such a fabulously unique wedding card. I love it

librariane said...

That or anniversary--I left the inside blank, just in case. ;)

Cathe said...

I think I recognize that wedding dress!

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous!
I grew up in WI!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

librariane said...

Yep, like how I worked in lace twice by using that pic, Cathe? ;)

Jeannie--where? I've spent almost all my time in southern WI, central and eastern. :)