I really can't remember where I saw the paper on the back of a button idea, and I wish I could give proper credit. But I didn't come up with the idea myself. What I do know is I need more clear buttons now!
8.07.2009
flip flop
The challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers this week is to make a flip item. Now, this can be interpreted however you like, though the team provided some templates. I decided to make one piece of the front of my card be two-sided, rather than mess with folding and cutting the center of the card:

I dolled up the inside a little, too, as the strings don't look fabulous on their own. In fact, when I make this again, I'll probably cover them up completely with another length of paper, rather than have them show at all.
The other thought I had was to track down elastic cord and try that... maybe just punch holes in the top and bottom, rather than have it run the length of the card.
I really can't remember where I saw the paper on the back of a button idea, and I wish I could give proper credit. But I didn't come up with the idea myself. What I do know is I need more clear buttons now!
I really can't remember where I saw the paper on the back of a button idea, and I wish I could give proper credit. But I didn't come up with the idea myself. What I do know is I need more clear buttons now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a clever interpretation of the dare Ruhama.
The twisted strings look fab and I love the way you’ve decorated the inside of your card as well.
Thanks for joining us at the DCM’s this week.
Sue
x
A very clever take on the challenge
What a great idea! Your card is lovely and great take on the theme. It was really easy to make the flip-flop card. I have no idea what I will do with the card as yet. Thanks for laving a comment on my card. Anesha
This is lovely Ruhama - I love those papers and colours
Post a Comment