10.02.2009

folding up

Well, the dare over at Daring Card Makers is to include some sort of folding on your card! As I was browsing through a new idea magazine yesterday, one of the articles was about using your circle punch in ways you may not have considered.

And that included this nifty flower!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant technique and a fab card. :)

Vanessa.

Lynda said...

What a great idea - love this folding technique. Fabulous card!

Lynda xxx

Carissa said...

That looks really cool!

Kathy said...

Oh, I do like this Ruhama, what a great way to make a flower

librariane said...

Thanks! I'm excited to try it with other types of two-sided paper, an item I under-use, as so much gets ignored on the 'back side'.

aardvarkpest said...

Fab card. Like the new technique.

Glenda

Lythan said...

that is a fantastic technique. Love the card too Thanks for being Daring this week :)

Janice said...

Great idea for the folding dare. Lovely card, so well made.

gianna said...

wow! how long did that take you to make?

Anonymous said...

a wonderful folded flower...clever idea!

Vicky said...

Love your folded flower, thanks for sharing, must give it a try :)xx

librariane said...

Gianna--the first time it probably took longer, as I wasn't sure about how big the folds needed to be. I think now that I've done it, it takes about 15-20 minutes. :)

abcgirl said...

cute!