I am, so check out the latest offerings in our store! Feel free to send me a note if you want anything personalized or if you want do to a photo card.
In other news, on the recent Door County trip we stopped at the Door County Rubber Stamp store, where they make several of their own stamps, right in the basement of their building! I'm hoping to get a few of these (support local businesses!), so check out the website to give me suggestions of where to start.
2 comments:
I am SOOOOO ready for Christmas .. ok,,, maybe just the snow part for right now .... You have me wanting to go to Door Co and see this store .. are there more???
They've condensed themselves down to two stores, unfortunately. They used to be all over the area (even one in Appleton!), but it got to be too much for the owner to manage 'em all. It's a neat shop!
Post a Comment