The color of choice is chocolate brown, so I was excited to finally have the excuse (wait, what? I need an excuse?) I needed to try a new chewy brownie recipe.
Did you know that brownies are not photogenic? Hence I decided on this photo:
These are from the latest Cook's Illustrated magazine and are pretty yummy. They are not for the cake-like brownie lovers, though, as they are fudgy and bursting with chocolate bits.
3 comments:
Brownies are not photogenic?????? Are you sure about that? Hmmm....I would have to disagree with you on that one. Your brownie looks amazing!!! I found you on Kitchen Simplicity, and I'm glad I did!
Thanks~I tried so many different angles and styles of that brownie that I think it was starting to melt...
I also didn't want to do the usual 'stack o' brownies' pose that you often see. :)
where is the recipie?? :(
Post a Comment