It has come to my attention there is another food and book event out there (though I love my Novel Food event): food for thought. I haven't decided if I should/will participate yet. Any thoughts from you in cyberland?
oh please join in, i would love to have more readers and foodies play together! i will check out your link, i think my blog differs in that you actually cook what the authors are spelling out right on the pages.
it is really a fun way to interact with your reading. i am reading 100 books this year and plan to cook from all of them, although i had to symbolize on 2 books dealing with famine and the plague, my heart was not up to pretty...
please jump in, its a fun way to visually enjoy some new book ideas and meet fun people. hope to see what you are reading this saturday, jain~
Well, there are several books out there that include the recipes at the back or mid-narrative that I felt was cheating for the Novel Food event, so perhaps I will.
3 comments:
oh please join in, i would love to have more readers and foodies play together! i will check out your link, i think my blog differs in that you actually cook what the authors are spelling out right on the pages.
it is really a fun way to interact with your reading. i am reading 100 books this year and plan to cook from all of them, although i had to symbolize on 2 books dealing with famine and the plague, my heart was not up to pretty...
please jump in, its a fun way to visually enjoy some new book ideas and meet fun people. hope to see what you are reading this saturday, jain~
Well, there are several books out there that include the recipes at the back or mid-narrative that I felt was cheating for the Novel Food event, so perhaps I will.
I'm not quite ready for this Saturday, though.
Any other thoughts or opinions?
I love it when you do these! I may not know what to comment, but I LOVE to read them!
Post a Comment