2.09.2012

diagram

I'm part of a team on Etsy called Scrapbook Ninjas.


Something that came up in the discussion area was goals for the upcoming year. I'm not the resolution making type, but realized I should give myself some sort of challenge for the year. I settled on participating in more challenges (like OLW and DCM). The first challenge? Finding another one to play along with, as I don't always manage to make things for the two I already do! How on earth can I drag out enough inspiration to join another?


I sifted through a few and didn't think I could successfully complete any that require you to use their stamps or product. Then I remembered I have rather enjoyed doing cards based on sketches and found the Paper Smooches Designer Drafts page. Yay!


This card is loosely based on one of the sketches. Loosely because it's a small card, so I couldn't fit all the elements on as I could have. The image is one of the PS digi designs, which I printed on white cardstock and used colored pencils. I look forward to using this new inspiration!



No comments: