2.10.2012

lacy love

Not quite sure how I managed to get both weekly dares done this time, other than the themes seemed to play along with some ideas bouncing around in my head already.


Daring Cardmakers has asked us to use hearts and doilies on our cards this week


But first, I had to show you this item (that I didn't use):



Yes, a doily in the shape of a heart!  :giggle:

Here's the card I whipped out (with a new heart punch--love it! or should I say, ♥ it!), which can be used for Valentine's Day, anniversary, or just a love you moment:


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the colours you've used here - an absolutely perfect card for The Daring Cardmakers
"Hearts and Doilies" challenge this week - Thanks for joining in with us

Natty said...

What a fab use of doily patterns. :D
Thanks for playing along with our Hearts and Doilies dare this week. :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.