2.19.2012

shop update

Remember the 12 Tags of Christmas?


Well, Tim decided to go in a new direction and spotlight a tag per month this year. I don't plan to play along officially, but do want to add gift tags to the shop, so in a way, I'll be stopping by his blog to gain inspiration.


I spent a day crafting recently, and made a bunch of fun tags, using a variety of inspiration. These tags are designed to be part of the gift, especially if wrapping is difficult or your gift bag is 'boring'.


The balloon birthday tags are all ready to go (except for ribbon at the top), so watch for those to appear very soon!




The others here are almost done--I just need to add a 'thanks' or 'sorry' stamp to the bottom or a little extra bling, then they'll also be ready to go:





2 comments:

Heather said...

How did you make the background on the orange one?

librariane said...

Distress ink and water! I sponged on the marmalade flavor one and then splattered water on it. To make sure it 'stayed' I used a heat gun (and to dry it quicker, too).