8.14.2014

distribution

Here's the other half of the latest unfinished card swap--the pieces I sent and what the gals created using my elements!

 I hemmed and hawed about what I would send, thinking first maybe something Christmas (for Christmas in July), then thinking garden before settling on a beach theme.

So I created (okay, I didn't actually make the sandpaper... but you get the idea) three pieces to send each participant:




The other gals could use some or all of the pieces, and supplement with their own materials. I sent them out before we left for the wedding in Annapolis, and I was excited to see everyone's results when I got back!


Here's Donna:




Here's Kathy:




Here's Mandi:




And here's Debi:




This was just as fun the second time around, and I loved seeing how everyone used the pieces (both mine and the others)! I hope to do another in September.

No comments: