8.27.2012

interregnum

Nope, no adoption news. Russia is slow in the summertime. 
International adoption is slow in general.
  • A blog I found recently details a few of the questions they've received about their adoption decision. She also blogged a bit about learning some Russian...
  • Thought this blog post could be useful in terms of helping transitions throughout the day happen smoothly.
  • Another blog I found recently has a great post about the 'labor' part of adoption.
  • Here's something fun I'll make and use when they know a bit more English: Alphabet Movement Cards.
  • Finally got the picture book(s) done! For this one, I'm only doing us and the grandparents. For the trip home, I plan to make some 'bigger' ones with aunts and uncles and cousins. I was inspired by two different blogs that I saw on Pinterest:

1 comment:

Patti said...

The fact that you appear to be wearing something akin smock in that last picture...is just one of the many reasons I love you!