8.20.2012

lineup

  • I let about 7 of my garlic plants go to seed, and here's the result! These will take at least two years to grow into bulbs with sizable cloves.
  • The picture is boring, but the coffee recipe is awesome! I plan to do this again, but cold brew the coffee. And I make decaf, so I can drink it in the afternoons.
  • This Tomato Tart is amazing! If you like pizza, give this one a try. I'm even thinking about making it with a pizza crust, rather than the tart crust, on the next go-around.
  • I love the thought of a no-sew project: a different kind of gift wrap.
  • I'll be doing another semester of high school youth group this year, and have started compiling meal ideas. I love breakfast for dinner, so one of them will include this awesome cinnamon bread.

No comments: