Some of you know that Chip and I are participating in a mission trip at the end of July/beginning of August. We'll be heading down to Flagstaff, AZ to help spruce up The Conference Center at El Nathan Ministries. This is through my church and several teens are going along, hence my interest.
We also have to cook for ourselves, so I was roped in right from the beginning, as I've been cooking for a small crowd every Tuesday for the past couple of years (summers off). It shall be interesting, though, as Flagstaff is at 7,000 feet, whereas Wisconsin is only a few feet above sea level...
Our group is still raising monetary support, so if you're interested in helping, please let me know! Otherwise, we certainly can use prayer support, which is no less important.
Please be praying for the following things:
We also have to cook for ourselves, so I was roped in right from the beginning, as I've been cooking for a small crowd every Tuesday for the past couple of years (summers off). It shall be interesting, though, as Flagstaff is at 7,000 feet, whereas Wisconsin is only a few feet above sea level...
Our group is still raising monetary support, so if you're interested in helping, please let me know! Otherwise, we certainly can use prayer support, which is no less important.
Please be praying for the following things:
- Pray for traveling safety and safety as we work.
- Pray for funds to come in to cover the trips expenses.
- Pray for health as we get ready and while we're there.
- Pray that we will be an encouragement to the Dudenhofer's and their ministry.
- Pray that we will be able to minister to and with our Native American Christian friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment