Normally I post these for Wordless Wednesday, but this one couldn't wait (and we did our picking on Wednesday). The video came together really quickly, which I think is a testament to the fact that we all* had fun.
My strawberry goal was to get enough for freezer jam**, but also to have a few leftover to try some recipes. Here's one result, though I'm not going to post instructions yet (it needs tweaking):
I've got another I'm working on right now. Stay tuned to Instagram for sneak peeks!
*Well, the littlest littles got very tired by the end... as well as bored--they couldn't do much but sit there! You'll notice at the 51 second mark how we got one to simmer down for a while. :wink:
**And I got 12 jars (of varying sizes) worth! Perfect since we completely missed strawberry picking last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment